Saturday, February 27, 2010

Catching Up!

Wow this has been a crazy hectic week. Don't ask me exactly how it happened, but somehow this week I've picked up FOUR new CT gigs, lol. Yup. I'm now creating for Wild Dandelion Designs, Geek Chic Scraps, hybrid team for Jennifer Fox Designs, and I'm guesting for Kelleigh Ratzlaff next month! Wow! But, as a result of all this excitement, I've gotten way behind on my blog posting, sorry about that! So here's the last few days worth of photos, and hopefully tomorrow I'll have the weekly layout posted. And of course, Sunday night or Monday I'll have the February layout done. But in the meantime, I'm playing catch up with my photos. So here we go!


February 21
Originally uploaded by Sally Bouley




February 22
Originally uploaded by Sally Bouley




February 23
Originally uploaded by Sally Bouley




February 24
Originally uploaded by Sally Bouley




February 25
Originally uploaded by Sally Bouley




February 26
Originally uploaded by Sally Bouley

0 comments:

Post a Comment