Friday, January 1, 2010

Finding My Joy

Welcome! You've found your way to my new blog, Joy in 2010. This blog is more personal, and is focussed on my Project 365 and Word for 2010. After a really difficult 2009, which found me spending a lot of my time upset, sad, stressed out, and even depressed, I'm determined to give 2010 a brighter outlook. My word for 2010 is joy. My focus is going to be finding the joy in my life. And my Project 365 is going to reflect that. Each day I will take a photo of something that brings me joy. Now, that may mean that you will end up looking at 350 photos of my daughter and/or dog, and if so, that's ok, because they are wonderful places to find joy in my life. But the only rule I've set for myself is that there are no rules. ANYTHING that crosses my path each day that brings me joy is fair game to be photographed. Now don't get me wrong, I do not expect that there will not be moments when I am not feeling particularly joyful, and that's ok. As long as each day I find ONE thing that brings me joy, I will have succeeded in my goal. I will, of course, post my P365 photos here. I may also post layouts or other projects that I work on. But this blog will also be a place for my personal reflections on the joyful, and not so joyful, times in my life. I hope that by blogging, not only will my friends and family get to know me a little better, but also that I will come to a better understanding of myself. Now that I've rambled on for quite a bit, let me say that I wish each and every one of you a Happy and JOYFUL 2010. Thank you for following along my journey with me!



1 comments:

Tina said...

LOVE it!! :) Can't wait to follow you on your journey :)

Post a Comment